Despatch / Delivery Times
We aim to post your order within 2 working days of receiving it. Orders are posted out Monday to Friday each week unless there is a Bank Holiday. If there is going to be a delay, we will let you know via email. When your order has been posted, we will send you confirmation via email.
Once we have posted your order, please understand that we have NO control over how long it takes to get to you! This is down to the mail services in each country. See below for estimated delivery times, which can take longer than stated. There is no mail service available that guarantees delivery times.
All Other Countries
Order and Payment
Please note: Acceptance of payment does not constitute acceptance of an order. Gorgeous Guineas reserve the right to reject an order for whatever reason, even if payment has been processed, in which case payment will be refunded in full. Acceptance of an order is at the sole discretion of Gorgeous Guineas.
• Orders will be accepted via the website or by post (by post for UK ONLY, not international orders).
• Orders from outside the UK can only be paid for using PayPal / Nochex unless you have a UK bank account.
• Goods will be shipped when payment is received in full.
• Payment can be made using your Debit / Credit card. Online processing is by PayPal or Nochex. Customers with a UK bank account can also pay by direct bank transfer.
• Orders are all sent via First Class / Second Class or Signed For within the UK, and via Airmail or International Signed For to the rest of the world.
• Once packets have been posted, we have NO control over what happens to them or how long the mail service in your country takes to deliver it.
• We do our best to provide accurate descriptions of our products. If you wish to return unused and unopened item to us, please notify us by email and state the reason for return.
• We will contact you to arrange a refund of your money (less postage costs) once we receive the returned goods. Goods are returned at your own expense.
• You have a statutory duty to take reasonably care of the products while they are in your possession and to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they do not get damaged in transit.
• Please return the unused and unopened goods in the original packaging and obtain a Proof Of Posting and receipt for the postage cost from your Post Office. We cannot accept responsibility for returns lost in the post.
• Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order. This cancellation right ends 14 days after the day on which you receive your order.
• If you wish to cancel your order, please notify us by email. Full refunds will be processed within 30 days.
• When you cancel a contract you must return the goods to us if the have already been posted out to you.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to our terms and conditions page.
Please use the online contact form to contact us.